Our latest feast

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pomegranate and Lime Champagne Cocktail

I love a champagne cocktail and will use any excuse to make one so when I received a shipment of POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice.

I love pomegranates just as a fruit and confess that while I haven't used this wonderful product in a recipe as yet (only because I have been drinking it) I knew I would be mixing it with Champagne at some stage!

This is a quick and easy twist of having champagne - making a champagne cocktail makes just when drinking something nice is required.



Pomegranate and Lime Champagne Cocktail

Serves: 8
Points per serve: 1


ice cubes
1 475ml (16oz) bottle POM Wonderful Pomegranate juice
1 fresh lime, cut into slices
juice of 1 fresh lime
1 bottle (750ml) sparkling white wine or champagne

In a large jug place ice. Pour in the bottle of pomegranate juice. Place lime slices and lime juice in jug. Slowly top with sparkling wine or champagne. Gently serve to mix.

Enjoy!!

(click here for a printable version of this recipe)

No comments: